10.12.2008

The rest of it. Wha?

So, the other day I made french toast. I must say, it was fucking awesome. How awesome? Gahshunk. That's all I have to say about it. Gah-damn-shunk. Sharks and European fiber. Where was I again? I lost my damn train of thought.

Insert: Thursday. Philosophy happened. All I can say. Pretty boring. Aside from the fact that its cold. Know that means? It's coming. Very very soon.

Friday. I think I made the french toast that day. I'm not too sure.

Saturday. Huh. Edgar got hit by a car. End day.

Today, which is Sunday. K, I won't write much about this day. Alot to write about, but I'm not in a writing mood. If you were there, shit sucked. Whatever. Never going back to the valley. Not my fault.


In closing to what may be the shittiest blog ever, I give you Justin Wong vs. Daigo. My favorite youtube video ever. Enjoy.

No comments: