1.12.2009

Real life.

It begins now. This fall, I take that one step towards it all. Towards that dream. Towards the future. I've decided to move out. Its official. Me and a friend are moving out.

Should be a fun experience, to be honest. But I'm damn scared. A lil' now. Just a bit. If it weren't for the help of some people, I might have never been prepared for this moment. They might be far now, but I learned that the support of people you love can be all you need to take that big leap into tomorrow. I know I can do it. It's all waiting for me. Time to start living the dream. Time to begin the life everyone is so crazy about.

Time to wreak shit up.

I figure my life from that point on will be a lot like CAD. Damn.

Still, damn nervous. Damn nervous.

I hope you're right. I know I can with your confidence in me.

No comments: