9.15.2008

The happening.

I had a realization about a week ago. I was pretty damn oblivious about the fact that there is a difference between joy and happiness. I didn't know what made me happy anymore. What I wanted to do. I knew nothing.

Well, by Jove, I think I've got it!!

Saw Mr. Craig on Saturday. I realized it there. (for those who don't know who Craig Mabbit is, hes the singer for The Word Alive and Escape the Fate) He's sooo damn energetic when he sings. Its fucking insane. Alive. Inspirational.



Thats him on Saturday night.

I thought to myself. That feeling of seeing him do what he does on stage, its great. I've played on a stage before as well. Its just as great. I found out what I wanted. I want to perform. I want to get out there. More. I miss that feeling. It's what drove me to who I am today. Be the one that stands out. I don't care what I'm playing. I want to be the one up there, under the lights. I want to be the one people look up to and have them say the things I'm saying.

Theres no drive in my life without this. Im gonna go out and do something about it.


(On a side note, 4 levels till 70. Booyah.)

No comments: